A building of the highest quality in a prime city centre location. Euston House offers flexible, fully equipped modern office space with a range of fantastic features.
Located on Eversholt, Euston House is a beautiful Art Deco building constructed in the 1930’s.
Office space is of the highest quality benefiting from high speed internet, fully fitted kitchens and attentive on-site support staff.
- Fully furnished offices with stylish desks, storage units and ergonomically designed chairs
- Latest programmable telephones with walkabout handsets and personal DDIs
- High speed wired and WiFi Internet
- Low level branding
- Professional and friendly reception staff
- Fully fitted kitchens with complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water
- Free access to luxury business lounges in all major city centres throughout the UK
- Fully equipped meeting rooms at discounted prices
- Generous reception and breakout areas as well as business lounges
- 24/7 Access with individually programmed smart cards plus CCTV
Euston House is surrounded by a range of shops, bars, and restaurants with prominent London attractions such as the British Museum, Regents Park and Kings Cross Church nearby.
The centre is excellently located next to Euston Station, one of London’s main station’s providing links via tube and national rail.
King’s Cross Office Space receive weekly availability reports from all landlords in the area. If you would like to discuss your office requirements please use the details below to get in touch with a member of our team who will be able to assist you.